Friday 1 October 2021

RESEARCH: MEDIA THEORISTS HESMONDHALGH

As an independent filmmaker I conducted research into how eOne handled the marketing and distribution for Loach's Sixteen Films. Illustrated through 'I, Daniel Blake'. This has given me a frame of reference for how I could market and handle my own film. Through the research I am able to better understand and consider how I might seek publicity through similar synergetic relationships, such as between a local newspaper and local film festival


1 comment:

  1. You have conducted research into how EOne handled the marketing and distribution for Loach's Sixteen Films, in particular, I, Daniel Blake. This has given you a frame of reference for how you as an independent film maker could market and handle your own film. You have been considering how you might seek publicity through similar synergetic relationships, such as local newspapers and local film festivals.

    ReplyDelete

FILM OPENING: CHAIN REACTION

 Finlay Williamson 1986 My group consisted of Ruby 1996 and I. We were set to follow a brief which consisted of making the titles and open...