Tuesday 2 November 2021

PLANNING: MY AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

I am using Google forms to create a questionnaire for my target audience and send it to people who are likely to watch our film. I will ask questions referring to age, gender, what types of films they prefer to watch, what influences them to watch a film and where they prefer to watch it. Our production team want to make a film that would appeal to young people aged 15-35. Our questionnaire will be useful to ensure that our type of genre will appeal to this audience. Through the use of Google Forms I will be able to collect this data.

Here are the questions and results for the questionnaire I created on Google forms:



















1 comment:

  1. Very good. You have learned a new technology (Google Forms) to devise your audience questionnaire and asked your target audience questions that are relevant to your own film making.

    ReplyDelete

FILM OPENING: CHAIN REACTION

 Finlay Williamson 1986 My group consisted of Ruby 1996 and I. We were set to follow a brief which consisted of making the titles and open...